Ambient Temp Sensor (ETLW)
Requires the eGauge Sensor Hub and eGauge model EG4xxx (Pro or Core), not compatible with older model units.
The eGauge Ambient Temperature Sensor (ETLW) is used in conjunction with the Sensor Hub and an EG4xxx model meter (Core or Pro) to record temperature data from systems such as HVAC systems, cold storage, data centers and other controlled environments. For fluid temperature monitoring, see the Temperature Probe Sensor (ETN100).
- CTid Enabled (w/ auto-configure and locator LED)
- -30°C to 120°C (-22°F to 248°F)
- ± 1 °C at 0 -- 70 °C
- ± 2 °C at -40 -- 150 °C
- Humidity range: Up to 80%
- Extruded aluminum Case
- 26 x 26 x 40 (mm), 1.02 x 1.02 x 1.57 (in.)
- 7' RJ-11 cable for Sensor to SensorHub
- 47 CFR Part 15, Subpart B – Unintentional Radiators, Class B for Home or
- US Patent # 10560763
- 1x eGauge Ambient Temperature Sensor
- 1x 3-pin input plug
- 1x 7’ RJ-11 cable for connection to Sensor Hub
- It is not advisable to extend the RJ11 leads from the Sensor to Sensor Hub. It is acceptable to use a longer RJ45 cable from the Sensor Hub to the eGauge.
- If RJ11 cable between Sensor and Sensor Hub must be extended, it is advisable to use twisted pair wires, such as a CAT5 cable with RJ11 plugs (most commonly used for DSL modems).
- If terminating own cables, both RJ11 and RJ45 cables should be straight-through cables, with the same color order on both ends.