Visit the online store page
Current manufacturer information: Functional Devices model TR50VA008
Stepdown transformers are intended only to power 120V equipment off higher voltage service. To measure 480V delta systems (no neutral), 600V delta systems (no neutral), or 347/600V Wye, please use the EV1000 High Voltage Sensors.
208/240/277/480V to 120Vac, dual hub, 50VA UL Listed transformer. Used for monitoring 480V delta services and powering 120V accessories from higher voltage systems.
Transformers provided by eGauge are 50VA (50 watts limit at 1.0 power factor, lower wattage when power factor < 1). They are intended to be used for powering a small amount of equipment provided by eGauge. Attempting to supply loads ~50VA or higher will cause the transformer to trip and require a manual reset.
Full specs (data-sheet PDF)
- VA Rating: 50
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Mounting: Foot & Dual Threaded Hubs
- Over Current Protection: Circuit Breaker
- Dimensions: 3.440 ̋ x 2.510 ̋ x 3.012 ̋ (w/ .500 ̋ NPT Hubs)
- Wire Length: 9.5 ̋ Typical w/ .5 ̋ Strip
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 140° F
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours @ 77° F
- Construction: Split-Bobbin
- Weight: 3.04 lbs.
- Approvals: UL5085-2 Listed General Purpose, US / Canada, CE, RoHS
- Step-down transformer
Follow instructions included with transformer, ensure correct primary and secondary wires are used.