High-Accuracy AC Split-Core CTs (AccuCT)
High-Accuracy AC Split-Core CTs work the same as standard AC Split-Core CTs but have C0.6 accuracy certifications. Some applications such as revenue billing may require C0.6 certified CTs to be used. For pricing and available models, see the online store.
- Outstanding linearity and phase angle accuracy
- 333.33 mVrms voltage output at rated full scale current
- IEEE C57.13 and IEC 60044-1 accuracy: over full temperature range and down to 1% of rated current
- Approvals: UL recognized, CE mark, RoHS
- Accu-CT with C0.6 certificate required for revenue grade installations
- 8' twisted pair lead with CT connector
- 1x AccuCT split-core CT with built-in 8 foot leads and 2-pin plug affixed
See the Installation Overview Tips to get started.
To reduce risk of electric shock, open or disconnect circuits from the power distribution system (or service) of the building before installing or serving CTs.
- Open the CT by gently squeezing the textured latch and then rotating the top open. Do not touch the polished ferrite core surfaces. Any oils or debris in that area worsens accuracy.
- Slide the CT over the conductor of the circuit to be measured. Make sure the sticker on the CT points in the direction of the primary current flow (the current flow that should yield a positive power reading).
- Close the CT by gently pushing down on top of the CT until the latch engages.
- Verify that the CT is fully closed by squeezing together the top and bottom parts of the CT.
- Optional: secure the CT to the conductor with a cable tie.
- Route the twisted pair wires of the CT to the meter such that they do not directly contact live terminals or bus bars.
- Plug the 2-pin terminal at the end of the twisted pair wires into an unused port on the meter.
- Configure the sensor input in the meter interface and complete the general configuration.
|CTs connected to eGauge meter.|