Low Voltage / Dry Contact Sensor (ELV2)
Requires the eGauge Sensor Hub and eGauge model EG4xxx (Pro or Core), not compatible with older model units.
The eGauge 2V Analog Input is used in conjunction with the Sensor Hub and an EG4xxx model meter (Core or Pro) which allows EG4xxx meters to read 0 -- 2V analog values or states from standard 2-wire dry contacts such as relays.
- CTid Enabled (w/ auto-configure and locator LED)
- Compatible with
- 2-wire dry contact or relay
- 0 to 2 volt analog output sensors
- 4.7 kΩ pull-up resistor between Signal and 2V
- Signal pin: open- 2V; closed- 0V
- -30 °C to 70 °C
- Humidity range: Up to 80%
- Extruded aluminum Case
- 26 x 26 x 40 (mm), 1.02 x 1.02 x 1.57 (in.)
- 7' RJ-11 cable for Sensor to Sensor Hub
- 47 CFR Part 15, Subpart B – Unintentional Radiators, Class B for Home or
- US Patent # 10560763
- 1x eGauge Low Voltage Sensor
- 1x 3-pin input plug
- 1x 7’ RJ-11 cable for connection to Sensor Hub
- It is not advisable to extend the RJ11 leads from the Sensor to Sensor Hub. It is acceptable to use a longer RJ45 cable from the Sensor Hub to the eGauge.
- If RJ11 cable between Sensor and Sensor Hub must be extended, it is advisable to use twisted pair wires, such as a CAT5 cable with RJ11 plugs (most commonly used for DSL modems).
- If terminating own cables, both RJ11 and RJ45 cables should be straight-through cables, with the same color order on both ends.