Test Power Cable
- Powering the meter when monitoring a 480V delta or other high-voltage system that utilizes the EV1000 voltage sensors for voltage measurements.
- Easily powering the meter from a standard wall outlet, for the use of programming the meter before installation or downloading data after removed from an installation.
- Powering the meter if there are no AC power calculations and AC voltage connections are not needed.
When measuring AC power, the AC voltage inputs must be utilized, power cannot be calculated otherwise. The Test Power Cable may be used to power an eGauge while it is measuring high voltage, but the AC inputs (L1/L2/L3/N) must be connected to the system being monitored.
|eGauge Test Power cable|
- 100Vac to 240Vac input
- 12Vdc output @ 0.42A
- UL Listed
- AC to DC power supply
- 2 pin plug (attached)
- 4x Receptacle adapters
The test power cable may only be used with EG40xx meters (Core and Pro).
The test power cable is suitable for testing and programming an eGauge, and cannot be used when measuring power.
The test power cable is rated for 120-240Vac. It cannot be connected to higher input voltages.
The test power cable must be connected to the Ldc terminal. If connected to a Sensor/CT input damage may occur
- Select the appropriate receptacle adapter.
- Clip the receptacle adapter into the body of the power supply.
- Connect the two pin plug to the Ldc terminal (next to the five pin power plug.